Sunday 11 April 2010

BOMB THE BLOGOSPHERE

So.  Here we are again after...hoo!  How many long years has it been since the last ponderous tirade of thought, that amusing slice-of-life commentary, that self-serving cry for attention that is Paul-Ethan Bright's so called Web log?  Thank God I cleared out my MySpace.  I think I did anyway?  Man, I hope so anyway.  To those who can find it, if it exists still anyway...it may explain much...or not!


Internet, we meet again.  Long has it been since your wispy tendrils enfolded my typing in such a fashion.  


I make no apologies as to what you will find from now on.  Names may be changed...if only to preserve my longevity rather than the identity of others.  Existential crises are as standard, as is ranting about the proper method of making a cup of tea (yes Mark, I mean you).  Cringeworthy personal details are to follow shortly as well, but hopefully we can stay away from those awful whiney-ass posts where I bemoan wasting my time trying to pull 25 year olds. 

Unless it happened just then.  Crumbs.


Here we are then.  Hand in hand almost, dear reader (yes, just the one of you), we stand at the dawning of a new age of bloggage, screaming WRY GOD WRY until my lungs fall out.  Figuratively, of course.

Welcome to the poor end of the Stall.  I'll be your first alto!

No comments:

Post a Comment