Wednesday 11 May 2011

Vignette XVIII

I'll admit it, I can't take it anymore. I'm crushed, and battered, and beaten by disinterest, misadventure and plain idiocy. I am driven to destruction through ignorance. I grimly await the tides of madness to sweep me away. Why won't they hurry?

I have been less angry, shall we say. Hnnn.

I am a bitter man. I live by my regrets for the most part, sorry to say. Follow my words, but not my deeds, as I can't even follow them myself. I don't have very much longer here. I need to sort it all out, and right soon.

I regret.
I regret the pain. I regret the sorrow. I regret not being there. I regret running away and hiding. I regret the hurt. I regret losing touch. I regret all the heartbreak. I regret the fights. I regret the namecalling. I regret my lack of gratitude. I regret being afraid.


I regret not saying that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment