Monday 23 May 2011

Vignette XX

I suppose it was inevitable. It had to be. I don't suppose I would have known what to do if it wasn't.

I'm...losing the will. The wrong person, or the wrong time, or going about it the wrong way. Nothing ever goes right.

So. Here's to the end of the week, the end of the degree, and to a certain extent the end of the world. I brought this one on myself, so no sympathy, thank you.

Even losers must make do.

Send the boy away, there is no place for him here. Not now. You need nothing but fire and clay. Go to hell.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Peb you will find a job or something that you like doing :) I'm sure you'll graduate with a wonderful degree, I'm just gutted I can't make it to applaud your funny nature. I'm really gonna miss you :(

    ReplyDelete