Tuesday 25 September 2012

Vignette XXXII

Again and again and again and again and you'd really think that I'd learn from this but no really insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results but it's all I can do because maybe I am insane after all I mean there's no proof for it really but it's a pretty good theory so we'll go with it it's the best we've got right now and I do need the best even if I try my best but best of all the best still somehow isn't good enough but when it's all you've got to give because you never give up and never give in and give everything you've got only for it to be taken really for granted and taken away but never taken back but taken with a pinch of salt but then really it only ever matters how we stand our ground even if we can't stand it any more and I don't know why I stood for it but I guess I never took it lying down even though I should have made a stand but I never really realised until it was too late I guess timing is everything when your time is limited but think about all that time that went by and inevitably as time goes by there might never be any more time even though somewhere there is a better place a better time that we can look forward to even when it doesn't look like that because looks aren't everything are they now so keep looking and look out even when you feel like your luck's out but luckily enough if you just keep on keeping on because there's nobody that can match you even if you keep it that way but after all ounce by pound you've been losing ground but on what grounds and unreasonable demands rights wrongs lines drawn in the sand and all.

When all the pieces get put back together what will we get?  And what happens next? 


No comments:

Post a Comment